Your personal information
We shield your privacy. You should be able to feel secure when you entrust us with your personal information. Therefore, we have established this policy. It is based on current data protection legislation (GDPR) and clarifies how we work to protect your rights and your privacy. The purpose of this policy is to let you know how we process your personal data, what we use it for, who can access it and under what conditions, and how you can look after your rights
MW Forest Sense AB (559282-5359) is responsible for your personal data and processing of personal data on this website. This policy applies to all companies and business areas organized under MW Forest Sense.
You can contact us at email@example.com
What is considered personal information
Personal information is any kind of information that can be directly or indirectly attributed to a natural person who is alive. This applies, for example, to names, social security numbers, addresses, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers. This also applies, for example, to booking numbers and encrypted data and various types of electronic identities, such as IP numbers, if they can be linked to a person
What personal information we process
We only process personal data when we have a legal basis. Here are examples of the personal data we process:
|Personal Information||Purpose of Use|
|First and last Name||To be able to keep track of your bookings, job applications, tenders that you have requested and offer you better support.|
|To be able to communicate with you regarding your order/booking, allow you to participate in customer surveys, and contact you for the purpose of marketing our offerings and job offerings.|
|Phone number||To be able to communicate with you regarding your order/booking, allow you to participate in customer surveys, and call you for the purpose of marketing our commercial offerings and job offerings.|
How we collect personal information
We access your personal information in the following ways:
- Information that you provide us with when filling out the contact form on our website
- Information we receive when you become a customer to us
- Information we receive when you contact us
Is your personal data processed in a satisfactory manner?
We have worked out procedures to ensure that your personal data is handled in a secure manner. Only those people in the organization who need personal data to perform their tasks should have access to them. Our security systems are developed with your integrity in focus and to a very high degree protect against intrusion, destruction and other changes that may pose a risk to your privacy.
How do we use the information?
The information you provide is used for the following purposes:
- Delivery management
- Customer survey
- Customer relationship management and email/phone marketing
- Optmization of marketing management
- Job offerings
Your personal data may be used in marketing and in connection with sending invitations to events. You always have the option of opt-out from direct marketing. You do this by following the instructions in the marketing material.
Time of keeping personal data
MW Forest Sense saves your personal information as long as it is needed to fulfill the purpose of the processing. We store all the personal information we collect in our customer database.
Information about where you can turn to make use of your rights can be found under “contact us”. You have the following rights:
- Registry extracts, correction, and deletion. You have the right to request, free of charge, access to and copy of your personal data (so-called register extract), request correction of incorrect data and, in certain circumstances, request that your personal data be deleted.
- You have the right to demand that we limit the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, in the meantime, it is up to us to investigate any objections from you.
- Data portability. In some cases, you have the right to data portability, i.e., to obtain personal data provided from you, in a structured, commonly used, and machine- readable format so that it, in turn, can be transferred to another responsible person for personal data. This only applies when we process personal data with your consent or when it is necessary to fulfill an agreement with you.
- Opposition to direct marketing, i.e., marketing via mail, e-mail, SMS, and telephone sales. You have the right at any time to object to our direct marketing (including profiling for these purposes), and we will then cease our processing of your information for these purposes.
- You are entitled in some cases to object to other processing of your personal data. We must then discontinue processing if we are unable to show compelling justifiable reasons that outweigh your interest in not having your personal data processed.
- The Swedish Data Protection Authority. You have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, which is the authority in Sweden that exercises supervision over how we as a company comply with the legislation.
The exercise of your rights is free of charge. We usually respond to your request for registry extracts and the processing of your personal data within 30 days. The actions you have requested are performed within a reasonable time which, depending on the circumstances, can be up to 3 months. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for the action in the event of unreasonable or manifestly unfounded objection or request.
MW Forest Sense AB